Here’s How the TSC1099 Platform Works
Developed with the end-user in mind, TSC1099 provides a complete cloud-based solution for 1099 compliance. Our system offers all the features you need to meet 1099 IRS reporting, 1099-NEC state reporting and other requirements, as well as the tools to manage the entire process. This includes all forms, whether you have 1099-NEC or 1099-MISC to file.
Our online 1099 tax reporting process is easy:
- Once you sign up with our service, simply log in to our secure web server and upload your 1099 state filing and federal filing with just a few clicks. We accept Excel, ASCII text and virtually every other format.
- Your data files are then loaded into the TSC1099 system and made available using a user ID/password assigned to your 1099 administrator.
- Once your administrator reviews and approves the 1099s online, we print and mail the completed forms.
- Your 1099 forms are then electronically transmitted to the IRS, ensuring complete compliance with all regulations to file your 1099-NECs and other forms.
- After the initial filing is complete, any corrections to existing 1099s or new forms must be transmitted to the IRS. TSC1099 handles all post-filing 1099 corrections. Simply login, quickly locate the record and make the change. Print and mail or email the revised copy to the recipient. Your corrected information is automatically transmitted to the IRS e-file system through our 1099-NEC software.